Tuesday 16 April 2013

I have authorisation from Help for Heroes as a fundraising event

Hi Everyone
I am so excited that I have authorisation to sell my cards for Help for Heroes. This is such a very worthy cause and I think everyone should do something for the Service Men and Women that keep us safe all over the world and at home.

I am busy making cards and made another 12 cards yesterday. I will be taking pictures of the cards later today and you will be able to see them very soon.

Dont forget to go to Help for Heroes and donate. You dont have to just donate by buying one of my cards, you can donate direct to them.

Well watch this space for the new cards that I have done. These ones are cards for men, I know how hard it can be getting a card for the man in your life, so why not buy one of mine and help this very worthy cause.

Regards Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment