Saturday 13 April 2013

Card Sale for Help for Heroes

Hi everyone
I am selling my cards for the worthy cause of Help for Heroes. You can email me with your order details and I will send you a picture of a selection of new cards that I have made just for Help for Heroes. I am showing you some of the new cards here for you to have a look at. Plus any of the cards that are on my for sale page can also be purchased. For every card that is sold I will give half of the purchase price to Help for Heroes.

Please be generous with your donations to this very worthy cause. Our brave men and women need us to support them in every way that we can. This is a very good cause and I would love to be able to give Help for Heroes £300 or more over the next 12 months. The more I raise the longer I will sell my cards for.

My father-in-Law was a service man and he was a proud man that always gave to this charity. For him I carry this on. Unfortuneately he lost his battle with Cancer in January 2012. I do this in the name of William Kingsbury, he was a corporal in the Cameron Highlanders, home base was Fort William, Scotland as an MP. He served some time in Germany.

So for you Bill, I do this in your memory.

This is a birthday card
 
 
This is a Happy Anniversary card

 
This is a On Your Special Day card

 
This is a Happy Anniversary Card

 
 
 
All of the cards will have verses that are fitting to the occasion. I will be adding more cards as they are made. I am planning to made at least 20 cards per week. I am running the fund raising event for the next 12 months. I beg you please, support this very worhty cause.
 
Love Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment