Tuesday 7 September 2010

I have been making cards for Dorothy's Creations.

Hi All, Well I have been having a great time. I have been to see my friend Julie (Julie's Creations) and we had a great time.

While I was there, I was making cards for Dorothy's Creations for the kits that she does. You can see the kits here at Print, Cut 'N' Create. So I thought I would share the cards with you.
This is one of the Tweety digi stamps. I still have to mount it yet and will show you when I have.
This is the other Tweety digi stamp. I love this one. I think the bird is just so cute.

These are the cards I did with Dorothy's 'A little bird told me' Kit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are the cards I have done with the Decoupage Kits that Dorothy has.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It has been fab working with the kits and I have a couple more to share with you. This is the Mandala card I made and the Wedding Decoupage card. I hope you enjoy them.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a card I did with a parchment background and one of the other decoupage kits again from Dorothy's Creations
Photobucket

I love the digital stamps that are available in Dorothy's shop
This is one of the other digi stamps I did as parchment. I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the cards I have done.
Scruffy Bunny Digital stamp
Photobucket
Tweety Digital stamp card 1
Photobucket
Tweety Digital stamp Card 2 This one has not been mounted yet.
Photobucket
I do hope you enjoy the cards I have been making.
Love Debs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love all the cards you made with my designs! Thank you so much for making me look so good...lol. Big Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete