Sunday 29 August 2010

My latest Parchment stuff I have made.

Hi all. I hope everyone is ok. I have been trying to keep busy again. Not always worked the way I wanted. lol But I have made a couple of parchment cards.

So I thought I would let you all have a look at what I have been doing.
Julie's Wedding Anniversary card open
Love Debs x
This was for Julie (Julie's Creations) Wedding anniversary
I loved this one. The swans are 3D and it is all done in parchment. Well I did need to back it. lol

This one was for a swap on a group I belong to.
Card made for swap

Well I hope you like what I have been doing. I will have more to show you soon. I am going away for a couple of days. So I will be making some parchment cards while I am away. Plus I am going to be showing a couple of ladies how to do Bookmarks. These are the bookmarks that they will be making.
Using Dorso pastels
This one.
Embossed bookmark
Then this one.
Grid work bookmark
I love all 3 of these bookmarks,  but I think my favourite one is the Grid work bookmark.
Well Thanks for looking.
Love Debs x

1 comment:

  1. Love these and especially your bookmarks. xx

    ReplyDelete