Thursday 7 July 2011

New cards made for Dorothy at Print Cut 'N' Create

Hi Everyone
Well I have been busy again for Dorothy. I have had the opportunity to make some great cards with the kits and printables from Dorothy at Print Cut 'N' Create. I do hope you like the cards that I have made.

Happy Flower Fold back card
Front

Happy Flower Fold back card
open


Happy Flower Cascade Card




Envelopes
1 Made with Dorothy's Soft 'N' Gentle kit


2 made again with Dorothy's Soft 'N' Gentle kit

3 Made with Dorothy's Dots 'N' Stripes Green/Blue paper pack


4 Made with Dorothy's Stars in your Eyes paper pack

Open your Heart

Soft and Gentle kit card

Flower Topper card



I do hope you that like the cards that I have done for Dorothy at Print Cut  'N' Create. I have loved making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment