Friday 10 June 2011

My lastest creations from Print Cut 'n' Create

Well, I have to say that the new templates by Dorothy at Print Cut 'n' Create are just fab. I have had a great time playing with them and love the purses that I have made with the templates. There are 2 purse templates that I have used and here are the cards that I have come up with

Purse 1
This purse has been made with Dorothy's 'A Birdie Told Me' kit. I think this is a cute purse and love it.


Purse 2
This purse has been made with Dorothy's 'Love' kit. This is a beautiful purse and I love the way it has turned out.


Purse 1
This purse has been made using Dorothy's  Tender Moments frame and Dots & Stripes Peachy Pink paper. I love the frames that are available and they really do set the purse off nicely


I hope you like what I have done with the templates. I know Ihave had great fun making this for Dorothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment