Friday 12 November 2010

What a horrible day I have had

Hi All,
Well I have had the most awful day you could have. I have been hacked and I have had to leave the CT's I am on. The hacker got into my DB account and deleted all the files in there to do with the CT's. I know I have been hacked as I have spoken to a friend that has his own IT business and he is 101% sure I have been hacked.

So I am sorry to say that I will not be doing any more cards for any CT's. So you willhave to put up with the cards that I do for myself. I am sorry to leave the CT's, but I think the fact that I have been hacked has caused a lot of problems for my friend that got me on the CT's. I am really so sorry that she has got into trouble because of a problem I have had. I have been in all my emails and other stuff and changed the password to everything. So I hope that this is not going to happen again.

I would like to say sorry to Michelle at 4MyBabies and Michelle at CraftySCraps and Dorothy at Print cut n Create, for all the problems they have had with DB. I am truely sorry ladies.

Love Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment