Saturday 30 October 2010

Here Comes the Bride Kit from Just 4 Our Babies

Todays FREEBIE is a card from Michelle's NEWLY REVISED wedding kit "Here Comes The Bride". Thanks for stopping by today! For PU only. Hope you enjoy, and happy scrappin'!


All kits, Alpha Sets, and Quick Page Sets ONLY $1.50 each Or purchase any 10 items for ONLY $10.99! OR any 5 items for ONLY $5.99 To purchase any of my BULK deals, click here: BULK DEALS. To purchase any of my single items simply click on the item you are interested in from the column on the right side of this blog. You will automatically be directed to my new store where you will have access to INSTANT DOWNLOADS as soon as your purchase is complete! THANK YOU for your purchase!
Featured Kit: "Here Comes The Bride"
Here is the link to your freebie:
FREEBIE LINK


These are the cards I have done for Michelle at Just 4 Our Babies.




I hope you like the cards I have done From the 'Here Comes the Bride' Kit from 4 My Babies Scraps.
Love Debs x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete