Saturday 20 March 2010

I am now a Qualified Parchment Craft Instructor

Hi All,
Well I have done it. I am now a Qualified Parchment Craft Instructor. It has taken me 2 years off and on, but I have done it. I am so pleased with myself. Parchment Craft is my favourite craft and I am so pleased that I now can share it with others.

The next thing on my list to do is to design my own patterns. I would love to have one of my patterns published in the Parchment Craft Mag. So I will keep you upto date with how this goes. I will be trying a pattern out later today. I will not show you the pattern until it has been sent to the Mag.

I am going to see The Dog Whisperer, today. I am so excited about it. I am going with a friend and we are both like a pair of kids. lol

Well I will go for now and will see you all very soon.
Love Debs
PCA Qualified Instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment